Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankful Mondays #14

So, in case you hadn't noticed, it's Wednesday night. Oops. It's been a busy week, and the in-laws were here visiting until this afternoon, so what can I say? Anyway, each Monday (or, occasionally, Wednesday), I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 14. Read more about it here.

196. lotion
197. visits from in-laws
198. finding new comfy sandals for my pregnant feet
199. that I'm leaving for Mexico in two days
200. finding new pregnancy sewing blogs
201. friends with great suggestions for beach reading
202. getting this amazing rainbow of Kona solids from the amazing ladies at Sew Fresh Fabrics for an upcoming project
203. our growing garden
204. Ted Drewe's
205. the Mavs' continued win streak
206. sunglasses
207. that the St. Louis Zoo is free
208. pockets
209. handkerchiefs
210. our fellow volunteers and the staff at Stray Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)