Monday, May 9, 2011

Thankful Mondays #13

Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 13. Read more about it here.
181. my first time being on the "mother's" end of Mother's Day
182. my moms (mom, step-mom, and mother-in-law)

183. perfect weather for outdoor BBQs
184. hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time

185. confirming our lease for another year
186. finding out there's a
Cotton Babies store near me
187. friends who are so willing to give baby advice (and have great suggestions!)

188. baking competitions
189. the talent of my friends

190. cute baby outfits
191. that World Market carries recycled paper plates and cups
192. registering
193. the Mavs' sweep of the Lakers
194. brunch after church with my hubby
195. creamed corn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)