Monday, May 2, 2011

Thankful Mondays #12

Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 12. Read more about it here.

166. applesauce
167. ladies' night with my girls
168. letter-writing
169. board games (current favorites? Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride)
170. homemade yogurt
171. our expanding garden
172. the Sharks' winning streak
173. a cold glass of water
174. my first fabric purchase in a while (now I just have to wait for it to arrive!)
175. the work of our military and intelligence services in finding Osama bin Laden
176. interlibrary loan
177. sweet tea
178. a ray of sunlight in a summer rain
179. blooming flowers
180. new nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)