Monday, March 28, 2011

Thankful Mondays #7


Sorry for another slow week in blogland. I've still been feeling a bit under the weather lately (maybe it's the allergies or the weather that won't make up its mind to be spring), so I'm taking it pretty slow around here. Hopefully, things will pick up this week.

Anyway, as you know, each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week seven. Read more about it here.

91. how happy my husband gets when he's in the kitchen (especially using his new meat grinder to make sausages this weekend)
92. mani/pedis
93. my crazy family
94. Ben Folds
95. finding a new great take-out place just around the corner (Mai Lee, we love you!)
96. Texas
97. good pizza
98. windows in my office
99. Enchanted Rock
100. garlic
101. the first buds of spring
102. french berry lemonade from Trader Joe's
103. small tractors
104. our farmer's market returning in 6 weeks!
105. freshly picked apples, especially when they're picked with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)