Thursday, April 27, 2017

Modern Quilt Along -- Ombre Popsicle Quilt

April was my month to join in the Modern Quilt Along hosted by Simple Simon and Company. This month's theme was Solids, and I wrote all about them (and my love for them) a few weeks back. I also shared a sneak peek of a solids project I was just starting. Now, I'm excited to show the finished quilt top of my Ombre Popsicle Quilt!
Isn't it cute? The solids are a mix of Konas and Moda Bellas in the springiest of color palettes. Seriously, these colors just make me happy ... and feel like I want a big bowl of sherbet.
The top went together super quickly, and I'll be back with lots more details to share once it's all quilted and finished, but I couldn't wait to show off the top. If you've got a solids quilt of your own, be sure to link it up on the quilt along post over at Simple Simon and Company. They're hosting a giveaway of lots of goodies each month, so feel free to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)