Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Design Star Round 3: Voting open!

Dum diddity dum...the big day has arrived! Voting is now open for Round 3 of the Stash Fabric Design Star contest, and yours truly has a bundle in the running! Beth chose "gender neutral" for the theme of this round, which, like "vintage" in the last round, can of course go in so many directions. At least in my head it did. But I finally settled on this bundle of slate and denim blues, pale aquas, and mustard yellows, which seems so soothing and fresh to me, and I think would definitely appeal to both sides. At least my hubby said he liked it. ;)
If you like it, too, I'd love your vote in the contest. Just click on over to Stash's blog post. Thank you oh so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

And because I can't leave well enough alone, here's the original bundle I was going to use before changing course. I still really like this one but feared it was too dark and perhaps a bit too manly. You'll notice that some of the fabrics made their way over into the final bundle, so all was not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)