Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Christmas sewing

Hello all! This week, I'm all about busting out the Christmas sewing. I managed to finish one Mammoth Flannel infinity scarf for myself, and I've got two more planned for my sisters.
I also finished making my Tucker Prairie hexies and couldn't resist laying them out. Now, I've just got to decide how I want to put them together and whether to make them into a mini or something else. I'm also on the hunt for my next hexie project to take with me on our holiday travels. These are so addictive!
Finally, most of my time has been spent making some fabric buckets for gifts. The buckets themselves are really easy to assemble and go together quickly (I'm using this tutorial), but I forgot just how long this quilting takes. I'm hoping to finish them up tonight. Wish me luck!  
 Bucket assembly line

Oh, and in case you're looking for a cute way to wrap up all those gift cards you're giving for the holidays, I posted a quick tutorial yesterday for these fun gift card cozies. Enjoy!

The neverending to do list:
Christmas gifts
September Emerge Circle quilt
Catenary mini quilt
Hexie mini quilt
Jewelry travel pouch
Patchwork City sampler quilt 
Allie Owl quilt
Menagerie quilt
Hazel Hedgehog quilt
The Kittens quilt
Aviatrix Medallion quilt
Swoon quilt
Spiced Chai quilt (from Vintage Quilt Revival)
Sunset Tiles quilt (from Scraps Inc.)

I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)