Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm still here!

Sorry for the recent dearth of posts. I'm at the start of my 40th week, and I've just been pooped. I've been so tired and sore, in fact, that I haven't even had the energy to sew, which is just sad.
Two weeks ago, I even cut the fabric for Biscuit's stocking while watching one of the World Series games (ugh, Rangers), and it's been sitting on my ironing board ever since. Plus, I have some other "fun" (i.e., not necessary) projects I'd like to work on, but every time I think about it, I pretty much decide I'd rather just sit on the couch and read.

Anyway, we're really hoping Biscuit makes his grand appearance this week, which I know will lead to a whole other kind of tired, but then at least I'll have him in my arms to make it better. And I don't think my hips can take much more carrying him around. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, good luck! I remember those exhausting last days of pregnancy all too well. Take it easy and don't worry too much about your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)