Thursday, December 7, 2017

Felt gift card envelopes tutorial

Hello all! I'm just popping in today to tell you about a new tutorial I have up on the Havel's Sew Creative blog for these super cute felt gift card envelopes.
They are so quick to make and add a little something special and homemade to what can seem like an impersonal gift. The felt is so easy and fun to work with, and I appreciate having a handwork project where I can sit on the couch by our twinkling Christmas tree. (P.S. I get all of my felt from Benzie Design. It comes in a million colors and sizes, and it's a dream to work with. They're not paying me to stay that; I just love their products.)
The tutorial includes templates and instructions for three different designs, plus embellishment ideas. Click on over to the post to check it out!
Oh, and if you happen to be looking for an envelope you can sew by machine, check out this tutorial from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)