Sunday, November 19, 2017

November do.Good Stitches blocks

For November's quilt for the Emerge Circle of do.Good Stitches, Rebekah decided to make a sampler quilt unified by the colors navy, orange, and gray. She asked us to pick any two 12" sampler blocks we wanted and to stick to prints in navy, any shade of orange, and light gray.
I loved the freedom of this month and chose two blocks from The Quilt Block Cookbook by Amy Gibson (the second one was slightly modified). I particularly like this play on the X-plus block and think it might have to make an appearance in a future quilt of my own.
Who doesn't love a good sampler, right? And this color combo is one of my faves. Happy to get this one in the mail early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)