Saturday, November 26, 2016

October do.Good Stitches blocks

October was our group leader Kelly's block as quilter for the Emerge circle of do.Good Stitches, and she asked us to make three Cross Cut blocks using the tutorial from A Quilter's Table.
She wanted us to keep the blocks intact so she could cut them down and reassemble them herself, which made for a quick and easy assembly. We started with a 9.5" low volume square for each block and then used green and blue prints for the crosses. I gotta say, with all the busy projects I've had going on lately, I really appreciate a quick bee block. (Oh, and that green cross isn't nearly as wrinkled as the pics make it look. It did not want to photograph well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)