Monday, November 14, 2016

Design Star Round 3: Results

You guys, you did it! Your votes helped me move on to the next round of the Stash Fabrics Design Star contest. We're now down to the top six -- eek! -- and the competition is stiff.
The theme for round 3 was "gender neutral," and I was really happy with how my bundle turned out. If you're interested, Stash has the bundles (mine and the other 8 finalists from round 3) up for sale in their shop, so run on over and grab one before they're gone!
The theme for round 4 is "wanderlust." Fun, right? I'm excited to get started on that one. Thank you again to all who voted! I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)