Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Back in the game

Eek! I can't believe my last WIP Wednesday post was from before QuiltCon. That seems like so long ago! I was a little slow to get back into sewing after QC, in part because I was waiting for my new machine to arrive, then spring break came and yada, yada, yada... Anyway, now I'm back in the game and excited about new projects! Last week, I finished my Sorbet baby quilt, which I just love. You can see lots more pics and get all the info in this post.
Then, I promptly started on my own version of the Hi(bear)nate quilt, which I'm calling my Into the Woods baby quilt. I'm basically following the original design but using smaller triangles and probably smaller borders, not to mention a mix of my own fabrics.
The triangles are going together quickly, and I'm loving where this is heading.
After this one's finished up, I'm planning to get back to my Patchwork City and paper-piecing blocks from QuiltCon and start turning them into projects.

The neverending (and usually growing) to do list: 
QuiltCon zipper pouches (zippy arrows and colorful hexies) 
Sorbet baby quilt
Into the Woods baby quilt
Vintage Quilt Revival sampler project
Patchwork City sampler quilt
STLMQG charity project tote
Hazel the Hedgehog quilt
Doll quilt and pouch set
Superhero cape for B
Sorbetto shirt 
Mini quilt for the Cotton + Steel mini quilt swap
Aviatrix Medallion quilt
Swoon quilt
Quilt for guest bed (maybe the Spiced Chai quilt from Vintage Quilt Revival??)
Sunset Tiles quilt (from Scraps Inc.)
T-shirt quilt
Sewing circle tote
Re-cover the downstairs chair
Ironing board cover
Washi dress/tunic
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)