Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meow

Just popping in to show off the first three kitties I finished last night for the Cat baby quilt. Meet Toby:
And Chowder:
And Sunny:
Of course, I noticed afterward that I switched the placement of the solid and print ears on the pink and dark orange cats. Figures. That's what happens when you sew after midnight.
Still, aren't they cute? I'm not even a cat person, but when I saw Elizabeth's quilt, I knew exactly who I wanted to make it for. This will be a secret baby gift that I'm hoping to finish up in the next few weeks. (Although it may soon get sidelined by a new quilt project, as I'm debating whether to make a quilt to donate to an upcoming auction benefiting B's preschool.) But for now, back to the cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)