Friday, February 22, 2013

Foxes are the new owls

As I've mentioned before, B's middle name is Fox (his paternal grandmother's maiden name), so you can't blame me if I've become slightly obsessed with fox fabrics. It's really not fair because foxes have been appearing everywhere in fabric land over the past two years. Foxes are the new owls. You cannot avoid them. Here is but a tiny sample of the fox fabrics out there.

This doesn't even scratch the surface of the small-supplier fabrics available on Spoonflower and Etsy, not to mention the many other fox fabrics available from the big companies. I think they're trying to kill me (or at least my budget). But look how cute they are!
It might be time for a new foxy creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)