Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catching up: Visiting with Nana and Papa

Eek! My poor little blog is so neglected, and I'm so behind on my posts. Beckett's Nana and Papa came to visit him the weekend before his birthday (yes, that was over a month ago), and I'm finally getting some pics up.
It was a relaxing weekend, mostly staying around the house and just relaxing. B showed them all of his new favorites, like reading and exploring.
B also got an early birthday celebration, with lots of presents to open (tissue paper is the best!) and his first taste of cake.
B sure does love his Nana and Papa and can't wait to see them at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)