Monday, December 31, 2012

A great way to start the new year

Around this time last year, I came across a new site called Sew Can She, which features a new sewing tutorial every day. On a whim, I submitted my Kindle sleeve tutorial to be featured on the site, and they chose it for a post last February.
Today, I was reading the Sew Can She blog and saw that my little 'ol tutorial was chosen as one of their most popular tutorials of 2012
They judged the winners based on the number of "likes" the tutorial's photo received on the Sew Can She Facebook page, and mine was the big winner for February (they chose one for each month).
So I think my resolution for the new year should be to get a few more tutorials up on the blog. ;)
I love receiving comments or emails from people who've used the tutorial to make their own Kindle/iPad/laptop sleeve. Who knew it would have garnered such a following?!?
Maybe you should make one to start your new year. :) Happy New Year 2013!
One new sewing tutorial every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)