Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heading to the office

Ever since I finally finished my mother-in-law's Kindle sleeve the other day, the sewing itch has returned in full force. I still haven't had much time to work on projects, but I've been trying to squeeze in a little. Like this:
I've been wanting to jazz up some of Beckett's onesies for a while, and I kept seeing these cute tie appliques all over the blogs and on Pinterest.
I knew it would be a quick and easy project, and I banged it out in no time last night.
I used the tie pattern from this tutorial on Crap I've Made, and it worked great. The fabric's from Hobby Lobby, and I just secured the applique with a straight stitch in white. Easy peasy.
Now Beckett's ready to head to the office.
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday...

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)