Monday, January 30, 2012

Beckett's a fox

I finished another small project this weekend. Baby steps, baby steps. Beckett's middle name is Fox (his paternal grandmother's maiden name), so I've been wanting to make him a fox-themed onesie for a while. When I found the Fox Trails collection on sale at Hawthorne Threads, I had to snatch some up.
I plan on making him some pants and who knows what else with most of the fabric, but I thought I'd start with a little onesie.
I added the wording using the freezer paper stenciling technique (which I've used on a few other projects before, like this one), and it worked like a charm. Dana from MADE has a great tutorial if you're interested.
Then, I just appliqued the fox in the middle, and voila, a cute new onesie for my little fox.
I think he likes it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)