Monday, October 24, 2011

Thankful Mondays #34

Hello, Monday! Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 34. Read more about it here. 


496. sweet cornbread
497. finishing everything for Biscuit's nursery
498. big wins for the Aggies, Cowboys, and Rangers
499. vacuum cleaners
500. trying out Range, a new burger and shake restaurant in town
501. figuring out a way to hang Biscuit's crib mobile
502. awesome friends who were willing to take some maternity shots for us this weekend (don't worry, I'll be sharing plenty more of these)
503. red beans and rice
504. finally getting a new battery for my laptop
505. a happy birthday for my mom
507. wonderful priests at our church
508. donut holes
509. that my sister's awesome holiday CD is ranked in the top 20 holiday CDs on Amazon (along with a strange variety of artists that includes She and Him, Justin Bieber, Josh Groban, and Michael Buble)
510. video chats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)