Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thankful Mondays #31

Yeah, yeah, it's Tuesday again, I know. Each "Monday," I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week 31. Read more about it here.

451. a Cowboys win
452. new sheets
453.
Ben and Jerry's ice cream (it makes not having Blue Bell palatable)
454. pulling apples straight from the tree
455.
soup weather
456.
phone calls with my grandmother
457. catching up with friends
458. a successful first attempt at making crib sheets
459. new maternity clothes for fall
460. a strong gentlemen of a husband to carry my apples
461. exploring new places
462. sweet corn spoonbread from PM BBQ

463. buying our cloth diapers (so cute!)
464. getting our furniture moved to make room for Biscuit
465. getting to brainstorm what to do with 30 pounds of apples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)