Thursday, November 11, 2010

My bologna has a first name ...

… it’s O-S-C-A-R. In one of those funny moments in life, I was driving back from a recent family wedding (more about that in another post) with my mom and husband when we happened upon this sight driving down the Illinois interstate:

The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile!? Awesome. I was driving and, with my husband and mom waving their cameras and iPhones dangerously about the car, proceeded to spend the next five minutes first tailing the Weinermobile close enough to get a decent shot of the license plate and then pacing alongside him while they both frantically tried to get the perfect shot of the side. The driver just laughed at us. I’m sure we’re not the first people to endanger lives trying to take pictures of the Weinermobile. J I mean, that’s a once-in-a-lifetime shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)