Monday, September 22, 2014

Summer 2014: A look back

I meant to do so many more personal posts this summer, and as so often happens, they fell by the wayside, generally in favor of, you know, enjoying summer. But now that summer 2014 is officially over, I thought I'd take a look back with a few (okay, more than a few) of the photos that never made it on to the blog (but should have).
We had a lot of fun this summer -- hiking, pools, popsicles, good friends, concerts in the botanical gardens, silly faces, dressing up, trips to the zoo and museums, goofing around, parks -- lots of parks, B's first trip to the circus, and so much more.
 
 
 
 
Thanks, 2014! You were a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)