Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome to the party, California

As promised, after finishing the Texas patchwork pillow, I had to make a California pillow for Matt.
I followed the same procedure as I did on the Texas pillow and even decided to use the same fabrics. I was originally planning to make it in green, but Matt thought the pillows would look better if they matched, and since it was his pillow, I let him make the call.
 
The backs also match. I love this print for a pillow back, and as much as I love the fronts, I think the pillows might spend a little (just a little) time turned around every now and then.
Now, it's time to take a break from the pillows and move on to the million other items on my list. I worked on my t-shirt quilt a little this weekend, but it's hard to get too motivated about that one, so we'll see if I stick with it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! They've been really fun to make, too. Nice applique practice.

      Delete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)