Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The year of the baby

So many of our friends have joined us in procreating in the last year, and it's been so fun to meet each new addition to our circle. There was a big group last summer and early fall, which was followed by a short lull, but now we've entered a new season of births. And while the last group was filled to the brim with boys, the new group seems to be overflowing with girls.
Of course, this means I'm neck deep in sewing more gifts, but I can't really complain. :)
Here's my latest project, which I'm really excited about. I think it's going to be super cute, but you'll have to just enjoy the sneak peek until after I give it to its recipient.
And speaking of babies, we went to the class for Beckett's baptism tonight (he's being baptized Easter weekend). What a special night, and I can't wait for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)