Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A few little things

This weekend, I finished off a few more small projects I've had on my list. First up, a soft block for Beckett. (Please forgive the dark photos; it's been cloudy around here the past few days.)
I used this great tutorial, which I pinned on Pinterest some time ago. It's a great project for using up scraps of fabric and ribbons. I used fabric on four sides and leftover batting on the other two for a different texture. I also cut fabric for a second block, but I'm out of polyfill for the stuffing, so it'll have to wait a bit.
I also realized I had an extra hand towel chilling out in my fabric stash, so I whipped up another burp cloth for Beckett because, honestly, you can never have too many burp cloths, especially big, absorbent ones. It's already become our new favorite.
I'm also excited to be starting several new, big projects. First up, I'm taking my first shot at the Go Anywhere Bag pattern I bought from Noodlehead (aka, Anna Graham) last fall. So far, so good.
The fabric's all cut, and I started on the lining, but sadly, I'm having to pause until the hidden snaps I ordered arrive.
I'll tell you about the other big projects in another post. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)