Sunday, October 27, 2013

A fun surprise

Several months ago, I applied to serve as a guest curator for Sew Mama Sew's oh-so-popular Handmade Holidays series (the link is to past series posts; this year's hasn't been posted yet), and I was so excited to be chosen! I spent last month working on my post, and today I received the final confirmation with all of the details. I can't wait to see it go live!
The series runs for the entire month of November with a different theme each day. There will be tons of tutorials, recipes, and free printables, so you won't want to miss it. My day is scheduled for right in the middle, so I'll be back to remind you when it's posted. Check out the entire series starting this Friday, November 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)