Sunday, March 31, 2013

A green pillow (or two)

Last week was, despite lots of other stuff going on, a pretty good week for sewing. It was so good, in fact, that I didn't have time to blog about it. I was too busy sewing!
The downstairs pillow makeover took another leap forward with the finish of two more pillow cases!
These guys will go on the guest bed with the teal and gray dresden pillow.
I decided to pull in the wonderful Lizzy House bracelets to coordinate with the teal pillow and combined them with V and Co.'s White and Graphite Grey Dotty Ombre and Half Moon Modern Big Dots in Lime, another favorite.
 
The back of the pillows is a repurposed sheet from Ikea. The comforter on the downstairs bed is white, gray, and lime green, so these really look fun with it.
The guest section of the basement is just about done now, so after I finish one more project, I'll post some pics of everything together.
With these added to the teal and pink pillows, I only have two more pillows left to cover downstairs, but they'll probably wait until I recover the downstairs chair on which one of the pillows will reside. Hmmm ... pillows are probably easier than chair recovering. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)