Tuesday, September 11, 2012

B and the Gs

My mom and step-dad visited us a few weeks ago, and even though it rained most of the weekend, we had a great time. Let's face it, they mostly came to see Beckett anyway, and that worked just fine inside the house. :)
Unfortunately, because we didn't "do" much, I also forgot to take many pictures, but we captured some good posed shots to start.
Beckett was a mover and a shaker all weekend long (he finally started crawling shortly after their visit), and he was happy to show off his new moves.
 
 
While the girls took pictures, the boys did this:
 Watching the rain
 Hamming it up
 Showing off my toys
 Making sweet, sweet music
And we made it out to a few meals, including a delicious breakfast.
We topped the weekend off with B's first motorcycle "ride."
I think he'll be ready for one of his own in a few years (yeah, right). :)
Grandmozzie and Gramps, come back to visit us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)