Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday #25

Happy Wednesday! It's been a good week (or at least weekend) of sewing, so there's some fun new stuff to report. We're getting ready for our move next week, so it was nice to squeeze in a few more projects before getting packed up. (In case you're new around here, I'm following along with Freshly Pieced's W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday series as a good way for me (and you) to keep track of what's going on around here.)

Completed this week: 
Two more blocks for my Early Bird/Kitchen Window quilt
It's moving along nicely, and the great thing about quilts is how you can squeeze in a block or two in the middle of working on other projects.
Speaking of other projects, I also finished up some baby gifts for several friends, which meant a big 'ol pile of bibs and burp cloths, plus one more burp cloth for the messiest baby in the world, my son.
 
 

Started this week:
More blocks for the Early Bird quilt. The official count is eight done, four more to go!

On the "to do" list:
Two coin purses
Changing table pad cover
Bumpers for our coffee table's legs
A few pacifier clips
Mystery gift for a friend
A few items to spruce up our new stroller
A sheet for Beckett's pea pod mattress 
A new bag and mug rug for me

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. And be sure to click on the button to check out other great WIPs for more inspiration!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)