Monday, September 20, 2010

I love a good blue sky

I'm from Texas, born and raised, and though I now call St. Louis home, I will always be a Texan. I miss a lot of things about that great state, not least of which is the amazingly big, blue skies that stretch, seemingly, to eternity. I hope for one of those beautiful, clear days every time I go home, and more often than not, I get one. And I try to just soak it in, hoping it will last me until the next time I'm back in what my husband, a Californian by birth, lovingly calls The Republic. This blog is dedicated to all the things I love — the things that make me smile, that get me up in the morning and distract me at work. I'm not sure where each post will lead, but I hope you enjoy following me on my journey. For mine is a blue sky kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)